geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Tero Mäntyvaara <term...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Secure connection between EJB client and server
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 20:49:19 GMT
Oh, I understood that wrong then, sorry. My writing generally was not
accurate enough, sorry that also. :-/

I meant by "secure connection" that all traffic between entity, session
and message remote object of client and local object of server is being
encrypted for example with JSSE (
http://java.sun.com/products/jsse/index.jsp ) by SSL.

Thank you for your answers!

Tero Mäntyvaara