geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: littleG (minimal-tomcat-server) status
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 23:06:05 GMT

Ah ... thanks for the clarification Kevan.   In that case I don't think
it is needed in rmi-naming with the uber-spec removed.   I couldn't find
any reason to include the corba spec in the rmi-naming config.   I've
created a new patch with this change and added it to GERONIMO-1613.

So, with the corba spec removed our image size is back down to about
15.7 meg.

Thanks,
Joe

--