geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean C. McCarthy" <smccar...@itconsultores.com>
Subject Re: Build fail
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 11:09:21 GMT
Hi Jacek,

The exception is thrown while executing the 'new' goal, but I have
narrowed it to m:geronimo:configs call from new.

Executing the goal gives a:

10:42:01,278 ERROR [PackageBuilder]
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException:
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: uri
activecluster/activecluster/1.2-20051115174934/jar not found in repository
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException:
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: uri
activecluster/activecluster/1.2-20051115174934/jar not found in repository
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.getDependencyURI(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:402)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.addDependencies(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:276)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.addDependencies(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:303)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:204)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(ServiceConfigBuilder.java:167)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder$$FastClassByCGLIB$$9f173be6.invoke(<generated>)
Caused by:
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: uri
activecluster/activecluster/1.2-20051115174934/jar not found in repository
	... 68 more

The maven goals I made:

	* m:fresh-checkout
	* new

I tried updating and copying the jars into the maven local repository,
as Alan Cabrera pointed out, but I still get the exception. I have tried
to build it from scratch too, but I get the same error.

Thanks,

	Sean