geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean C. McCarthy" <smccar...@itconsultores.com>
Subject Re: Build fail
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 10:31:03 GMT
Hi,

I am still experiencing this problem, even if we copy the jars into the
maven repository (which one the jars should be copied to?). I have been
following the *EclipseDeployment* instructions on the wiki, but I'm
stuck on the 'new' maven goal.

I'm using 'trunk'.

Any help?

Thanks,

	Sean

Phani Madgula wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> I copied the required jars into maven repository and it worked.
>
> I find one thing about the AG build. If two persons start building AG at the
> same time, if both were to fail, they get different errors. If we copy
> required jars into respository, it works fine.
>
> Thx
> phani
>

> On 2/22/06, Alan D. Cabrera <list@toolazydogs.com> wrote:
>> I think that Jeff and I fixed this.  Try updating both Geronimo and
>> OpenEJB.
>>

>> Regards,
>> Alan
>>
>> On 2/22/2006 3:23 AM, Phani Madgula wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I am getting this dependency link problem while building the server.
>>> How can I resolve it?
>>>
>>> I created the folder "activecluster\activecluster\jars" in
>>> "respository" folder and put the jar file
>>> activecluster-1.2-20051115174934.jar
>>> in that, but failed.
>>>

>>> multiproject:install-callback:
>>>     [echo] Running car:install for Configuration for application
>>> client deployments
>>> 16:31:05,930 ERROR [PackageBuilder]
>>> org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: