geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Available tools and their use
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 15:18:52 GMT
Hi All,
following the thread I found really convenient to have a snapshot with the current status
in
confluence, all the info is in one page and there are links to specific JIRAs.

I don't think we can have the info displayed in the same way directly with JIRA.

As for the web site, I think it will be easier to update confluence than the geronimo web
site.
Although we should add some pointers in the web site to where this info is held.

Cheers!
Hernan