geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: boot problem
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 08:07:50 GMT
In HEAD now and 1.1 when it comes out there will be a message indicating if the
JDK level your using isn't supported so people will at least have a heads up.
Given JDK 6 is on the horizon this sounds like an additional dependency.  Dain,
does XBean have this as one of the attributes so a check can be made?  I'd hate
to see multiple CARs (one for each JVM level).