geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bohn <joe.b...@earthlink.net>
Subject Re: parents (imports) of configurations
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 19:05:01 GMT
The chart is only showing geronimo.import(parent) relationships and not
geronimo.dependency relationships (which would really make the diagram
cluttered and difficult to follow).

However, I checked and console-jetty doesn't include a
geronimo.dependency on jetty either.  I believe that it isn't the
content of the configuration itself that makes it specific to jetty but
rather the deployment (using the jetty-deployer rather than the
tomcat-deployer) that makes it a requirement to have both jetty and
tomcat configurations of each application we pre-deploy.

Joe

--
Joe Bohn
joe.bohn at earthlink.net