geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Multiple servers sharing the same repo and config store
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 10:49:30 GMT
Gianny,

I think we should change the org.apache.geronimo.base.dir property to be
org.apache.geronimo.home.dir so it is consistent in meaning with
Tomcat's usage of the terms home and base to avoid confusion.

In Tomcat:

  home = the installation directory
  base =  the base directory used for resolving dynamic portions of the
Tomcat installation (defaults to home if not set)

John