geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: valid XML checking
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 00:44:27 GMT
David, you bring up a good point on wether or not to save the
converted version.  Currently the serialized version is fully
qualified but I think we could provide a way for the editors to
create and open up a converted in-memory only version of the plan and
the serialized version would always remain unqualified.  The thing
I'm not quite sure about is how to convert from the in-memory copy
back to unqualified form.

- sachin