geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M2 migration status
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 19:50:14 GMT
On 3/8/06, Jacek Laskowski <eljotpl@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just want to describe the current status of the migration for others
> to help them follow up and contribute in any way - send
> patches/comment/argue/etc. ;) I'll do my best to procees patches and
> answer questions as they come. It should also help everybody who's
> working on it sync'ing and moving on from the same point.
>
> (Anita, Anders, Henri, Prasad, could you, please, confirm we're at the
> same point in the migration?)

It sounds like we are.

For my part I am working on axis-builder's pom.xml; but first I've
been spending time on the Derby problem.

I thought it was going to be an easy fix, adding
System.getProperty("basedir"), but it doesn't actually use something
local, it uses the /tmp. So I'm also looking at having it be
target/dbderby, I'm  not sure why it needs to be in tmp anyway.

But no love yet :)

Hen