geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Henri Yandell" <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help! Security Module
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 19:53:04 GMT
Thanks Anita, sorry for not noticing that your first mail had the pom attached.

To me (and I'm no expert) it looks like we should be doing:

(http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/howto.html)

  <plugin>
      <configuration>
        <systemProperties>
          <property>
            <name>java.security.auth.login.config</name>
            <value>src/test-data/data/login.config</value>
          </property>
          <property>
            <name>log4j.configuration</name>
            <value>file:log4j.properties</value>
          </property>
        </systemProperties>
      </configuration>
    </plugin>

but that fails to work, I get NPEs at the sys-prop setting level.
Asking the Maven guys if maybe it's changed or I'm just being an
idiot.

(http://www.rafb.net/paste/results/dPbO1l16.html)

Hen