geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sun copyrights and our rights to include certain files in the repo
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 19:46:56 GMT
Hi all,

This can't be the first time this has ever come up can it? Many of
the xsd and dtd's that are  in G for J2EE 1.4  were copied from
Tomcat 5.x so they had to have gotten this straightened out, right? ;-)

I'd be happy to get the conversation going with legal, but its
probably better that it come from a G committer.

Thoughts?

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org