geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexei Zakharov" <alexei.zakha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unit test failures
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 18:19:24 GMT
Hi Kevan,

I was lucky to build it using JRockit 1.4.2 + Maven 1.1 Beta. Therefore,
this was a "pure JRockit" experiment.

As for dependencies from Sun,  AFAIK there are a few non-CORBA places in
code with "com.sun" hardcoded. This issue has been rised recently in the
list. You may check "Using non-Sun JNDI/RMI service provider" thread for
details.

Ok, I will continue investigation of these failures. BTW, if you are
interested in BEA 1.5 I attach the JRockit 1.5 failure log. Messages are
direct JUnit messages. I was using JRockit 1.5.0-b64 win32 + maven 1.0.2 to
obtain these results.

Regards,
Alexei