geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Cristian Roldan <roldan...@yahoo.com.ar>
Subject Re: How to apply security policies for the web application deployed in Geronimo ?
Date Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:53:39 GMT
Hi All,
         For each application you should add a new line like this ....

  grant codeBase "file:${org.apache.geronimo.base.dir}/config-store/APP-NUMNER/-" {
  permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

  You must change APP-NUMBER with the right value.
  by the way "permission java.security.AllPermission" is not the best permission for a production
environment.

  Bye

Paul McMahan <paulmcmahan@gmail.com> escribió:
  Please see this thread for information about using security policies
in geronimo:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/geronimo-user/200602.mbox/%3c20060210144645.87917.qmail@web54302.mail.yahoo.com%3e

Also please note the following JIRA which should address the issue
with config-store in the pending 1.1 release of Geronimo.

Best wishes,
Paul

On 3/31/06, Anitha Krishnasamy wrote:

> How to apply security policies for the web application deployed in Geronimo
> ?
>
> As in tomcat we have catalina.policy file for all web applications in the
> conf directory.
>
> catalina.policy file
>
> grant{
> permission java.security.AllPermission;