geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: M2 migration status
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 17:05:36 GMT
Prasad,
   While working on tomcat-builder I realised that if
I need a geronimo jar not yet converted to m2, I can
get it from maven1 repo by using the following groupId
<groupId>geronimo</groupId>
<artifactId>geronimo-security</artifactId>
      If this does not work, I will try your patch.
  I am still working on security. It works for me with

1. cd modules/security and mvn clean test
2. mvn clean test -Dmodule=security
     It still does not work as part of the full build.
One of the path is still not correct :

Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException:
C:\DOCUME~1\User\LOCALS~1\Temp\target\login-audit.log
(The system cannot find the path specified)
	at java.io.FileOutputStream.openAppend(Native Method)
     This leads me to believe that we need to request
maven guys to fix this. In maven1 there was a property
called maven.junit.dir which could be set to indicate
the directory in which the jvm should be forked.
Surefire does not have it. Either a property should be
available or surefire should fork the jvm correctly
from the child project and set user.dir.
   I am runnig some more tests.

Thnaks
Anita
--- Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geronimo@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Anita,
>
> Remember how security module works for everybody
> else but just me. The
> security test in Jetty fails with the exact same
> stacktrace as the
> security module. I have a feeling that this might
> work for everybody
> else too.
>
> I have tried both forkmode settings but in vain !
>
> Could you please try this jetty patch and let me
> know ?
>
> The deps list in the pom.xml is not pruned yet.
>
> Cheers
> Prasad
>
> On 3/17/06, anita kulshreshtha <a_kulshre@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > --- Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geronimo@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Anita,
> > >
> > > You can do away with this line that you have in
> your
> > > tomcat's pom

<localRepoDir>${user.home}/.m2/repository</localRepoDir>

> > > You can get it by using
> ${settings.localRepository}.
> > > You don't need to
> > > have a settings.xml file.