geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: M2 migration status
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:15:22 GMT
   Few more things....
1. Need to remove
   <download>true</download>
  in all *-builders.
2. All paths in java.io are resolved to user.dir which
is the dir in which the jvm was invoked. M2 is not
invoking the jvm in the correct directory. It causes
all the paths to be resolved incorrectly. All the log
files axis.log, login-audit.log, network.log  are not
created properly.

Thanks
Anita

--- Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geronimo@gmail.com>