geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject m2 : security module
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 02:38:51 GMT
Hi,
   I am trying to debug a strange problem in security
module (rev 385723). The module builds fine with
maven1 build. It builds fine with m2 from 'security'
directory. When I build from the top level directory
using
mvn -Dmodule=security clean test
  I get build failures. I have attached the report for
ConfigurationEntryTest. The main cause of failures in
three tests is :
ERROR [main] Properties File Login Module - data load
failed
java.io.FileNotFoundException:

D:\anita\geronimo\geronimo-1.1\.\src\test-data\data\users.properties
(The system

cannot find the path specified)
	at
java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106)
	at
java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:66)
	at

sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.connect(FileURLConnection.java:69)
	at

sun.net.www.protocol.file.FileURLConnection.getInputStream(FileURLConnection.jav

a:156)
	at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:913)
      any ideas?

Thanks
Anita