geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Help! Security Module
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 20:50:25 GMT
Prasad,
   The file I am using is attached. I will create a
patch later and attach it to the jira. I have tried
with maven-2.0.3-SNAPSHOT without any luck. I get the
same error. The pom.xml in the repo is not deleting
and creating the database.

Thanks
Anita

--- Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geronimo@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Anita,
>
> In the top down m2 build of the 383564 revision I
> did this morning,
> security tests failed again.
>
> I have updated my maven to version 2.1-SNAPSHOT. I
> also have the
> <prerequisites> block in my pom.xml.
>
> See the attached log for more details.
>
> Cheers
> Prasad
>
> On 3/4/06, Jacek Laskowski <eljotpl@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > 2006/3/3, anita kulshreshtha
> <a_kulshre@yahoo.com>:
> > >   I am able to build successfully (all test
> pass)
> > > using :
> > > mvn -o

-Djava.security.auth.login.config=src/test-data/data/login.config