geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Help! Security Module
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 14:42:50 GMT
Hi,
   I am migrating security module to M2 (rev 382374).
Some tests are failing. These tests pass with M1
build.
:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Battery:
org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.LoginKerberosTest
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed:
0.437 sec

testLogin(org.apache.geronimo.security.jaas.LoginKerberosTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.406 sec  <<< ERROR!

[ stdout ]

[ stderr ]

[ stacktrace ]

java.lang.SecurityException: Unable to locate a login
configuration
	at
com.sun.security.auth.login.ConfigFile.<init>(ConfigFile.java:97)
	at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
Method)
      The login.config in  m1 build is defined by
project.properties as :
maven.junit.jvmargs=-Djava.security.auth.login.config=src/test-data/data/login.config
     I have set this property in pom.xml (attached).
    What is missing here?

Thanks
Anita