geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Migrating to maven 2
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 02:49:00 GMT
Prasad,
    A minor correction.. Migration of tomcat and
tomcat-builder is a work in progress. I think a 'green
check/red X' mark instead of 'yes/no' in the
'converted' column would be more readable.

Thanks
Anita

--- Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geronimo@gmail.com>

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Migration+to+Maven2