geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <eljo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating geronimo-plugins to M2
Date Tue, 21 Mar 2006 14:11:13 GMT
2006/3/21, Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geronimo@gmail.com>:
> Hmm.. ok. Didn't think others would be doing geronimo builds too. But
> I understand we can't discount that possibility.

Not necessarily. They might be using Geronimo in ways we can't yet
even anticipate and the plugins help to build *their* solutions.

> So, what shall we do with the groupid and artifactid of the m1 plugins
> ? Keep it same ?

I'd not think about it now. Let's convert the plugins to M2 and we'll
Maven it's built and able to work with. So, shorter groupIds -
geronimo - *might* imply it's M1-wise whereas org.apache.geronimo is
M2-wise. In most cases it's true.

> Prasad

Jacek

--