geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <eljo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M2 migration status
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 22:45:49 GMT
2006/3/17, anita kulshreshtha <a_kulshre@yahoo.com>:
>     Good news...... I just added a line
> <user.dir>${basedir}</user.dir>
>  to surefire configuraiton for tomcat and built it
> with
> mvn -o -Dmodule=tomcat clean test !!!!
>    I think we can use this temporarily, until maven
> guys decide to fix it.

Excellent! I wish I could've helped a bit more, but I'm completely
swamped with the M2 internals to see how it really works. The more I
look at the sources, the more addicted to them I am ;) I think I'll
give up for a while as I've got a huge backlog of M2 patches to apply.
People may get nervous and step down, shouldn't they? ;)

That's great to work with such highly dedicated and motivated people
like you and Prasad who keep pace of the migration. Thanks!

> Anita

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski