geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <eljo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r383123 - /geronimo/trunk/configs/openejb/project.xml
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 22:44:01 GMT
2006/3/15, Joe Bohn <joe.bohn@earthlink.net>:
> I seem to be having problems with the dependency in openejb recently
> added for activecluster.  Starting with a clean source image (386076),
> an empty local cache, and an empty local repository I get an error that
> the activecluster dependency cannot be found.

It turned out that client-deployer also depended on activecluster. I
could reproduce it so it was easy to fix. Revision 386195 should sort
it out.

BTW: It had nothing to do with the previous commit. The real cause was
that the configuration was built after openejb and that's why the jar
was available at the time.

Thanks Joe for spotting it!

> Joe Bohn

Jacek