geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <eljo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: M2 migration status
Date Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:41:47 GMT
2006/3/9, Henri Yandell <flamefew@gmail.com>:

> The geronimo-spec-j2ee-deployment module was giving errors; but I
> realised I was building under JDK 1.5. It works fine under 1.4; so
> something for the future there perhaps.

I think I've seen a way to make sure that M2 is used on Java 1.4.
Can't remember what it was, though. Will need to take a look at
Brett's reponse.

...after awhile

Got it.

<prerequisites>
 <maven>2.0.3-SNAPSHOT</maven>
</prerequisites>

Now, there might be a way to leverage it and ensure Java 1.4 runtime.

> Next I get errors from the Geronimo :: Directory module; this is
> because I'm being a aggressive and turning off the snapshot
> repositories in the top pom. directory-asn1 depends on commons-test,
> which is unreleased. In this case the ideal solution is to set
> commons-test to test scope so it doesn't end up in the build - I'll
> work on getting that changed - or just having them not depend on
> commons-test :)

Great. I'm looking forward to committing your patch ;)

> Hen

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski