geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <eljo...@gmail.com>
Subject Available tools and their use
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 14:29:23 GMT
Hi,

The question struck me while discussing how to keep the progress of
the M2 migration. I think I need some guidance.

We've got lots of tools to use at/outside ASF to describe how the
project development goes. The wiki, the website, the confluence-based
website, JIRA, mailing lists occasionally seem to be too much for me
to cope with.

I wonder how we should use them so all will benefit/pleased from/with
their use. How are your experiences/thoughts about it?

Before I write how I see it I'd like to read others' comments on it.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.org.pl