geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <eljo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating to maven 2
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 14:08:25 GMT
2006/3/2, Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geronimo@gmail.com>:

> However, a lot of important decisions and information gets drowned in
> the chatter here. So the wiki can be used to get a snapshot summary &
> status of the work in progress. This will be useful for folks who are
> not really following this thread but yet are interested/stakeholders
> in the conversion effort.

Sure. I remember Dain who asked about it, but will you remember to
update Wiki and JIRA tasks and keeping updated the dev mailing list?
Well, let's try it out and see how it goes. I'm however very concerned
with the overwhelming number of available tools that are often
overused. I think it deserves a separate thread when we should decide
how our documentation efforts should be managed.

> Prasad

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski