geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use discouragedRuntimeAccess extension point
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 18:51:33 GMT
You should start using the run-time workbench to test your changes it
will make things easier for you.  Read this... http://
www.developer.com/lang/article.php/3552481

in particular...

"To test-run your work, PDE provides a special launch configuration
type that allows you to launch another workbench instance (referred
to as the run-time workbench) with your workspace plug-ins included
in its configuration (this is also referred to as self-hosting—you
don't have to install your plug-ins into an external workbench just
to test-run them; instead, you can use your own development workbench
installation, dynamically). Your Eclipse launch configuration will
allow you to specify which plug-ins you want included, special
command-line arguments, environment properties, and so on."

- sachin