geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rajith Attapattu <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring support in Geronimo
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 03:17:40 GMT
Hi David,

Thanks for the info, I myself not too familliar with Spring :-)
I asked the question out of curiosity.

Btw why did u integrate the spring tm? (like any special features that it
provides)
Is it better than the default Geronimo transaction manager?
(I have heard that you can use spring tm standalone, may thats what u did,
pls correct me if I am wrong)

Regards,

Rajith.