geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <>
Subject Re: Migrating to maven 2
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:42:32 GMT

JIRAs are fine as long as they all stay bunched together (using a
special keyword, maybe).  Thanx for opening them for us.

After having discussed very many designs, a detailed summary of the
final design that we all agreed on should be available someplace.
Either copy/pasted into each of those JIRAs or on our wiki site or
some such place.

On 2/20/06, Jacek Laskowski <> wrote:
> 2006/2/20, Prasad Kashyap <>:
> > We should have a wiki page with the modules list so that people can sign up ?
> Hi Prasad,
> Wouldn't it be better off having a set of JIRA tasks and let people
> pick their favorities? I'll create them.
> I'm about to commit some changes wrt Maven2 support that should help
> people get started and jump in. I'm checking it out at the moment.
> > The page could also mark complete those modules already done.
> JIRA is just for that. I don't think Wiki would help in any way. What
> do you think?
> > I shall spare some cycles for it during this week as I wrap up my
> > itests subproject infrastructure. I shall devote full time towards
> > more modules conversion from next week.
> Excellent! I've got some tasks assigned, too, and would be glad to see
> more people involved so that we all don't get swamped with the
> migration very quickly ;)
> > Prasad
> Jacek
> --