geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Migrating to maven 2
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:47:53 GMT
That's right. I have the deployment plugin in m2. I'm testing each of
the goals one by one as I use them in the itests project. The itests
project is also in m2.

I like Gianny's roadmap. We'll know the potholes and pitfalls only
when we start driving. So either we could randomly take a few modules
to convert or identify the complex ones.

Even with the complex ones, we have 2 options
1) convert them the first, they'll be the prototype for the rest.
2) convert them the last, at which point we drop all m1 and it's
baggage complete and make that final dash to m2.

Cheers
Prasad