geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: offline deployment with deploy distribute?
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 19:38:57 GMT
Vincent, I don't wish to hijack this thread, but I thought the Cargo
plugin doesn't yet support the containers that ships with Geronimo.
The plugin for Tomcat 5.5.x needs JDK 1.5.

I am interested in the work that you are doing with Cargo & Geronimo.

http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@geronimo.apache.org/msg17578.html

Cheers
Prasad