geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From lichtner <licht...@bway.net>
Subject Re: Oracle XA RAR for G1.0?
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 03:48:07 GMT

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006, Jason Dillon wrote:

> I've got a db looking into fixing that for me...
>
> And created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1599
>
> I'm not sure how to fix this though :-(

It looks like line 219 is setting a null xidFactory. It looks like
xidFactory is a GBean attribute, so perhaps it is null because the
XidFactory GBean does not start properly. I think G has a log that prints
out all the GBeans as they start up. Maybe you can see some earlier error
messages there. Or maybe it's an ordering problem.

I supposed since this is IOC you could break this if you hacked the
deployment plans, or else it's some kind of oversight.

Who wrote this code?