geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From ian.d.stew...@jpmchase.com
Subject Re: Ode Proposal
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:20:37 GMT
Thanks Bill,

I've downloaded the tarball, though I probably won't have a chance to dig
into this until this evening.

Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      Bill Flood

                      <bill.f.flood@gma        To:       dev@geronimo.apache.org, geir@pobox.com

                      il.com>                  cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: Ode Proposal

                      02/14/2006 11:10

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      dev

The source can be found here:  ftp://ftp.sybase.com/pub/incoming/wcss/bpe/

If the community goes forward with the project, in one form or another, we
are prepared to immediately change the license to the Apache form and
modify the package names spaces as appropriate.

thanks

  Wasn't it offered already to ServiceMix?

  I mean, people already voted on accepting the code, so I assume it's
  available somewhere...

  geir

  dev@geronimo.apache.org
  general@incubator.apache.org, servicemix-dev@geronimo.apache.org