geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] Make new site live
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:00:42 GMT
Everyones comments so far are good and I agree with many of them,
however alot of these changes we can do incrementally.  Correct me if
I'm wrong but all the existing content has been migrated over and if
thats the case we should go ahead and go live.  Keep in mind that
since the new site was updated in the same branch this is blocking us
from publishing any content to the old site.

- sachin