geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Spring support in Geronimo
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2006 01:25:52 GMT
I don't think you'll be able to see anything in a jndi viewer since
we don't have a global jndi context

Have you tried using my SpringTransactionManager instead of spring's
JtaTransactionManager?

Is your ejb clearly labelled for BMT?  If so, the UT should be there
if you are accessing spring from the ejb in the same thread as the
ejb call and spring is not changing any of the initial context system
properties.

thanks
david jencks