geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Migrating to maven 2
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 00:06:33 GMT
What do you mean by in parallel?

I specifically would like to see modules converted one by one to m2
and when converted have the module completely built by m2 (execed?)
from a m1 global build.  I think this is the only way we will ever
keep our m1 and m2 builds in sync during the conversion.

Is there an easy way to do this with m1?  I'm concerned about having
two dependency lists: one in the project.xml and one in the pom.xml.
Is there a tool that can merge the project.xml dependencies into a
template pom.xml?

-dain