geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Why Confluence cannot not be used as a wiki, and how it might be fixed
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 16:09:24 GMT
Hi,

I was just looking into these issues in regard to the activemq and
servicemix sites.  I really do like confluence a ton and would
eventually like to see be part of the ASF infrastructure.

What I would like is to just export the confluence content to a
static site.  This would allow us to also enhance/style/aggregate the
content during the export so that nice looking project websites are
the results.

Regards,
Hiram