geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WTP/Eclipse questions/defects
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 20:42:08 GMT
Yes I can but it will be a while before I get to it.   Most of the
information you really need is in Plugin Development Guide in the
Eclipse Help and the tutorials on the Eclipse site which is full of
information to get started.  But before anything, your best bet is to
go though one of the tutorials on creating your first plugin to get
familiar with the the plugin development environment and how the
eclipse framework works.

See http://www.eclipse.org/articles/

- sachin