geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] sponsor ActiveMQ & ServiceMix to become sub-projects of Geronimo
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 22:50:42 GMT
This is a very old vote.  At the time of that vote, Geronimo included
service-mix.  Service-mix was removed from the Geronimo 1.0 release
at the last minute by request of the service-mix team.  They decided
to wait until they had better integration with the newest version of
service-mix ready.  I fully expect to see service-mix reintegrated
before 1.1 ships.

-dain