geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Maven 2 Repository for Geronimo
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 14:35:30 GMT
At the very least, I'd like the interface to be the same.  Can you
find and post the maven2 repository interface to this list?

My feeling on this is if it works it works.  I don't think we should
turn on downloading by default anytime soon, but I think we should
make it available as an options so people can begin to play with it.

-dain