geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Compilation errors in module javamail-transport
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 20:54:05 GMT
At first blush it looks like there are just three util classes that
make the javamail-transport module dependent on our specific javamail
implementation.

     [javac] import org.apache.geronimo.mail.util.Hex;
     [javac] import org.apache.geronimo.mail.util.Base64;
     [javac] import org.apache.geronimo.mail.util.XText

Is this the case or are there other things that make our javamail-
transport module dependent on our specific javamail implementation?

-David