geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Oracle XA RAR for G1.0?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 08:53:21 GMT

On Feb 3, 2006, at 12:45 AM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> I've been digging around the net for a while, found some pages that
> indicate that there is support for Oracle XA, some that say there
> is a a TranQL RAR for it... and others that list that the only XA
> RAR is the one for Derby.
>
> Anyone know definitively what the story is?

There is definitely an oracle xa rar in tranql/vendors/oracle/xa

> And if possible know what is needed to get it working?

It is likely to work if you build it.  However I don't know that it
has been used in the last year or more, so I won't make any
promises.  Matt might have tried it, I don't know.  We have been a
bit reluctant to publish it without more evidence that it works well.

thanks
david jencks