geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Migrating to maven 2
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 23:07:57 GMT
I thought the biggest problem was that not all of our dependencies had
valid POMs, or at least not all their transitive dependencies had
valid POMs, so any Geronimo build eventually ran into missing/invalid
POMs and crapped out.  There was a Wiki page where progress on this
front was being tracked.  Anyone know where that issue stands?

Thanks,
    Aaron