geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Strange IllegalAccessError w/FastClassByCGLIB class
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:43:03 GMT
>   I will look at it more... I'm not familiar with the proxy gen in G
> yet... but a race condition sounds likely since this problem only
> shows up in multithreaded concurrency test.

I'm not convinced it's a proxy error.  I mean, clearly *something*
happened while calling the remove method, but the message is pretty
vague -- could be a classloader problem, could be something wrong with
the session bean lifecycle, could be something wrong with the test...
I'm hoping that if we look for where that message is generated it'll
suggest what might be going wrong.

> Is there an existing test for G somewhere?  I can commit my work on
> JMeter components if that would be helpful.

I don't think we have Maven launching load tests right now, but I'd
say check the stuff into the sandbox and then at least it'll be there
and we can figure out the best way to integrate it into the main build
or itests or whatever.

Thanks,
    Aaron