geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ directory as peer to geronimo-1.0 directory?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 23:18:41 GMT
> Any idea why an ActiveMQ directory gets created as a peer to the
> top-level geronimo-1.0 directory.  Looks like this directory contains
> message state, and I'd expect to see it under
> geronimo-1.0/var/activemq.
>
> Is this a known issue?  Any reason why the directory is not under var?

I hadn't noticed it before, and if that's true, I'd say there's likely
no reason it's not under /var other than we haven't taken a close
enough look at what goes where.  As we're talking about supporting
multiple servers out of the same installation, though, I'd think that
definitely needs to go under /var.  Want to create a JIRA?

Thanks,
    Aaron