geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: EJB Server Portlet / OpenEJB Stats
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2006 13:32:09 GMT
I can help you with the portlet side of this; the trick is going to be
getting the statistics out of OpenEJB.  Once we figure that out, we
can create an API around it and call that from the portlet.  The best
way to go would be to create JSR-77 objects for the EJBs, and then
give them JSR-77 statistics objects.  There was recently talk of
creating JSR-77 wrappers for Tomcat servlets I think, so if you can
look into what was done there, maybe it will translate well to
wrapping EJBs in OpenEJB...

Thanks,
    Aaron