geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From James Strachan <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] accept donation of a business process engine into the ServiceMix project
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 18:40:51 GMT
On 2 Feb 2006, at 18:27, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Greg Wilkins wrote:
>> +1
>>
>> I disagree that all contributions must go via the incubator.  This is
>> clearly within the scope of servicemix and there is no need to
>> develope a community around this code.
>
> So who's going to be working on it, then?  There's an existing
> set of people here who are conversant with it?

The existing ServiceMix developers are more than happy to work on
this codebase - plus the contributors of the code have indicated they
are willing to work on it within the ServiceMix community. We are
still in the incubator - so we can further grow the community around
the code.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/