geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Axis source code
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 18:06:26 GMT
The 1.4 we had is from here.  Don't know if it's been updated since,
though.  There should be a date or an svn revision number in the axis
jar name we shipped.   You can use that with a "-r" option on svn
instead of 1234.

svn co -r 1234 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis/
branches/AXIS_1_4_FINAL

-David