geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Test strategy -- itests and default database
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:28:33 GMT
On Feb 21, 2006, at 2:00 PM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

> True. The itests setup (infrastructure) which was broken by the move
> has been restored. Itests can now be   plugged in and run
> successfully. While some of the old itests pass successfully, some of
> them fail. The ones that fail are the ones that depended on the
> default-datasource.
>
> Around last Thu, I learnt from Dain (on the IRC)  that he'd be
> creating a new default datasource to get those tests to pass too. I
> don't know what the ETA on that is.

Dain, is that something you'd get to in the next week (guessing not
with the config changes)?

Prasad, do you know which test suites pass and which fail?  If we
could figure that out we could comment out the ones that fail and get
the itests running as part of the build again.  They're commented out
now cause they cause the build to fail, which is bad news as someone
will just break the infrastructure again without knowing it.
Especially with all the maven2 conversion stuff going on.

Thanks,

-David