geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Piper <an...@bea.com>
Subject Re: CORBA and GSSUP fix -- please review
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 16:52:37 GMT
At 03:51 PM 2/10/2006, Aaron Mulder wrote:
>Andy, is there some good documentation on exposing an EJB via CORBA in
>WebLogic, or configuring an EJB reference to connect to a remote CORBA
>EJB?  I might as well try a WebLogic-to-Geronimo test to help resolve
>this.

Its enabled by default. In theory just point at the right IIOP URL
and you are golden. Unfortunately vendors' opinions differ on what
each server should actually do in ejb-ejb calls. We have a long
internal doc for configuring WAS for WLS-WAS interop since its
particularly tricky with security switched on.

As to configuring an EJB ref, any conforming implementation should
support a ref with a corbaname URL inside.

andy